Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's been awhile!

Well, I'm back. It's been quite awhile since I've posted. Life has been busy and I've been trying to obsess WAY less about ttc. Rather, I've filled my time enjoying my son. It has been wonderful. I don't really know how I would have made it this far in my ttc journey without him.

That being said, we are on to another ttc adventure. We are planning on doing another IUI, but rather than using the dreaded Clomid again, we'll be using some injectables. They are way more potent and create better quality eggs. They can also create higher order multiples, but I am willing to take on whatever God has in store for us.

I plan on keeping this updated as we tread through this unchartered territory. I'm not sure what to expect. I know there will be daily shots and tons of ultrasounds. I'll assume, like with all other fertility things we've tried, there will be an emotional roller coaster thrown in there, too. But, I feel like I'm much better prepared for what to expect this IUI. Perhaps, it's because I've been through it a couple of times before and know not to get my hopes up. Whatever the outcome over the next couple of months, I know it will be another chance for me to learn more about myself and my capabilities to cope with a lot more than I ever thought possible.

No comments: