Tuesday, July 31, 2007

cd 1

It's officially cd 1 for me! This is my last AF for the next 10 months. That is my attempt at positive thinking, not bad huh? I will schedule my u/s today for cd 11 most likely. I'll start pumping my system full of Clomid on Chad's birthday.

The hardest thing about ttc for me is leaving it in God's hands. I'm sure he has a plan that is just right for my family, but if he could clue me in, I wouldn't mind! I'm amazed at the lengths God goes to keep these things a secret from me. Seriously, it would lead to less stress, which has been proven to be the leading fertility killer. So, I keep repeating the verse, or the parts that I can remember, about asking and believing that you will receive and He will give it to you. So, I have made it quite clear in the last week that I REALLY want this and I believe I will receive it. I'm pretty sure that He heard my silent prayers not to get me pregnant until after July. I just wasn't ready to share my body with another baby. So, now that it's almost August, I'm ready!

No comments: