Thursday, August 2, 2007

Clomid, Day 1 (cd 3)

The first baby making pill has been ingested. Pregnancy, here I come! That is my positive thinking for the day. The way I figure it, this should be my last AF for the next 10 months. For those of you who are asking what AF is, well, she is my dear Aunt Flow. So, naturally, it is a doozy! Seriously, if I were a betting man, (or a man at all), I would put money on the table that my endo is coming back. LOTS of cramps. Three days wasted just sitting on the couch with a heating pad, moaning and groaning for some stinking Aleve. Any sympathy from the males in my house...NONE. I still made dinner and cleaned up and played cars and trucks or whatever Ayden wanted to do. Chad just complained about not feeling good and being in a bad mood. He received ZERO sympathy from me, as well. The dog, well, that's another story.

We have a dog. She is a beautiful Doberman mix. We love her dearly, but we have yet to have her spayed. Soon, people, soon, quit asking. Anyway, the two of us moped around the house in pain together. Ya know what they say about women's cycles uniting when they are together a lot. Well, the dog and I are on the same cycle, it's just that hers only comes every 6 months. (This being her LAST one!) Anywho, the other night, (cd 1, to be exact ), as I am cramping, bloated and cranky, I am also running my butt off getting dinner ready. Finally, I sit down to eat. Chad walked into the dining room, glanced at our dog, looking pitiful in her crate, and he actually had the nerve to say, "Oh, she must really not feel well. Poor girl." WTF?! Um, hello, she has had 3, count them 3 AF's. I'm on my, oh let's see...started when I was 11 (August 26th to be exact), every 28 days for the last 17 years...221.6 AF's. GIVE ME A BREAK!

No comments: