Tuesday, August 21, 2007

8dpiui (past IUI)

Finally, I'm up and running again! My computer wouldn't let me log on for the entire week. Perhaps, that was a good thing, as I didn't have to obsess over my every symptom, either real of made up!

I've been keeping busy...laying on the couch, watching TV, playing with Ayden...just being a good incubator! Chad thinks I'm nuts, but seriously, I'm not taking a chance this time. I don't really have any reason to think that this IUI worked or didn't work. I had some cramping yesterday and my bbs hurt today. Perhaps it's a good thing, but it could also be PMS. Who knows with my body.

I am trying to just get through the week without giving my new puppy away. She thinks that she is supposed to go potty in the house. When I take her out, she just looks at me like I'm an idiot and she comes right back in and pees on the floor...I thought Border Collies were smart. So, now, when she doesn't pee when we go outside, she goes in her crate when we come back inside and I take her out every 30 minutes until she does and thing that resembles poop or pee. She actually spent 3 house in her crate this morning...IMO, she's an idiot.

To make matters worse, she is sick and puked and pooed all over her crate last night and needed a bath first thing this morning. Seriously gross.

No comments: