Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back in the real world!

Today felt soooo good! I was with ADULTS! I'm just excited that they still exist. I've been cooped up in my house for over a week with 4-legged animals and 4 year olds...not fun! Although I'll miss being with Ayden, it's toward the end of the summer when I realize how much I LOVE my job. I think I'm pretty lucky to be able to say that, as many people probably can't do the same.

So, onto the important stuff...today I'm 10dpiui and my boobs hurt so bad. I bumped them on the table at the meeting and it hurt!! So, of course I had to keep doing it throughout the course of the meeting to make sure they still hurt. So, is the boob pain from poking and prodding, possibly. I also have wicked gas. Besides that, I'm feeling pretty normal.

I got my cd 21 progesterone results back and they were 40! That is wonderful! They like to see it over 15 on a medicated cycle. So, after I learned of the results, I promised myself that I would NOT obsess and research on the Internet about it...that only lasted an hour. As soon as everyone was in bed, I was a researching fool. I do know that pregnancy cannot be predicted from having a high progesterone, but it means that I will have enough heat in my incubator to grow a little baby! I did come across one study, which looked professional enough, and it said that it did see a correlation between high progesterone and pregnancy...so, again, we wait!

No comments: