Wednesday, August 29, 2007

cd 1...again!

I am officially starting my 48 cycle of ttc. How lovely. I really thought I'd wallow in my sorrow for much longer, and planned on using it for all it was worth. Unfortunately, my plan failed. For some unknown reason, I woke up on cd1 in a good mood. I stayed with me throughout the day. WTH?

I will definitely not be as optimistic as I was before I started the IUI process. Besides writing about it here, I probably won't talk about it much. The whole hope thing is a pisser. I mean, without it, I probably wouldn't still be trying after 47 cycles. But, with it, I've been upset 47 times. I just have to remember that every cycle that doesn't result in a pregnancy is just one more closer to my BFP. (There goes that damn' hope thing again.)

To keep my mind off of things, I decided to go back to work...okay, summer's done and I was forced to go back. Otherwise, the rugrats would be running around my room without supervision and that's a big no-no! It was my second day back today and things went really well. So far, the kids are great. Of course, like I said, it was the second day. I'm sure their true colors will start to come out soon. Luckily, we only have 70 kids this year. We had over 100 last year and that resulted in HUGE class sizes. It definitely has made my room cooler and less smelly after gym class. Don't get me wrong, they still stink, but it's only 16 bodies smelling like sweaty teenager funk as opposed to 30. Trust me, it makes an enormous difference!

The normal teacher bitch fest has begun, as well. Seriously, if they hate their freaking job so much, find another. I usually stay out of these. These teachers seem so worn out and tired, so I figure they spend too much time bitching and not enough time doing their jobs. It would make me tired too. Don't get me wrong. I do my share of complaining. It's just not about my students. I like them, most of the time.

Maybe the reason I was in a good mood this morning is that I was actually going to a job that I enjoy. I mean, who wouldn't love to hang out with smelly, hormonal teenagers all day?!

No comments: