Wednesday, August 22, 2007

9 dpiui

My bbs have taken on a life of their own. Seriously, they're HUGE! They don't hurt, unless I push really hard, but that could be from the bruising I've caused from pushing...hummm? Other than that, I have ZERO symptoms that my body is doing anything. I guess that's good. PMS sucks, and I'd rather not have that. I'm just trying to stay positive and relax...but I haven't figured out the relax thing yet.

On another note, my doggie is sick. It started yesterday with Lucy. I just figured that she ate something that she shouldn't have. When Chad came downstairs yesterday morning, she was laying in puke and poo. So, after a bath, I took her outside. It was rainning pretty hard and she just looked at me, as if to say, "Why are we out here in this mess?" So, we went back inside and I put her in her crate. Every 30 minutes, I took her back out. She just looked at me. We did this for 3 hours...I was fed up. Finally, she figured out that we weren't out there for a circus, did her "thing" and I let her run free in the house.

So, today, Ayden and I went into work so I could get a few things done. We were gone for 3 hours, so we crated Lucy and left Scout out to sleep on the couch. When we came home it smelled like a porta john. Seriously, nasty. Scout had somehow crawled into her cage with Lucy, as they were both locked up now and one of them had pooped on the wall and puked on Lucy. I got ahold of Chad who informed me that he came home to let them out, and Scout had runny poo all over the floor, so he crated her with Lucy. And he continues to explain that he had to wear gloves and put vick's up his nose to clean it up...oh please! Well, apparently, Scout was now sick. Off Lucy went for her umpteenth bath this week and Scout went outside to continue pooing. Well, when she came back in, she was very warm. She has a fever and looks like crap...literally. Lucy is now pouting because her play mate isn't feeling well. As I was sitting at the computer, checking my e-mail, I smelled something that was beyond foul. Oh, more puke. I guess Scout won't be having dinner tonight.

Another LOVELY day in the Cupples house!

No comments: