Sunday, August 5, 2007

cd 6

It's been a rough couple of days on Clomid this time. In the past, it hasn't really effected me until the 5th day. This time around, however, I've been a raging hormone. I have cried at nearly everything. Take for instance, when Ayden wrote my name on the sidewalk with his new sidewalk chalk. I couldn't figure out if I was touched in a motherly way, or if Clomid was making me react. I've also screamed at my poor husband quite a bit. Generally, I don't yell, but these past few days, I've been able to find a few occasions to scream at him. To the normal person, there was no reason for my screaming, but to my clomid induced tirade, it was completely appropriate.

So, I now just sit and wait. I have one more day of Clomid to take and then my u/s scheduled for Friday. I'm really hoping that this is our answer. If we were to get pregnant this month, Ayden will be nearly 5 when he becomes a big brother. I've heard that once there are 5 years between children, they'll both act like only children/oldest children. I keep telling myself that there isn't anything I can do about it. I can't turn back time. But, I can't stop asking myself if I could have done anything different this whole time. I'm not sure what it would be, but I could probably come up with something!

No comments: